Retail Sales Training - from walk in's to $$
Contact us today for a free one hour consultation plus one free mystery shop to evaluate your team's performance. (Special offer available in Sydney only).
With the emergence of Amazon and the online shopping threat it is more important than ever to make sure your team know how to serve your customers and ask them to buy. At Select Training we put a strong focus on a fantastic meet and greet, great body language, showing you care, selling on features and benefits, value added selling and generating customer loyalty. One company we work with is Laser Clinics Australia with over 80 locations Australia wide. We have developed specific programs to improve their sales and customer service with great results and feedback.
"The training program that Joe delivered was just what we needed. Joe related very well to all of our staff and they thoroughly enjoyed the training, even though they were regularly taken out of their comfort zone. The program was very well structured and has given us as owners, as well as our staff, tools that we can use to continually improve our customer service and sales. The program has proven to be great value as we achieved sales records at both of our clinics in the month that the training was conducted. Greg & Susan - Owners - Laser Clinics Australia
Retail sales success goes hand in hand with customer service but is it enough to be nice? Well with great service can come terrific sales but I have met plenty of lovely sales assistants that have not sold me anything! It is the combination of a great personality, a sales system, incentives, training and follow up that deliver fantastic sales results.
At Select Training, we tailor our Sales Training Service Map and Caring Customer Service course to suit your company's needs. A basic summary of our approach would be as follows:
- Spend some time understanding what the company does, how it sells and what works and what does not.
- Review the current Sales and Service levels and in conjunction with management and key staff create a Service Map that will improve performance.
- Discuss and review staff incentives to ensure they are skewed towards sales and service out performance.
- Mystery Shop various customer service / sales staff (pre training) so we can benchmark performance and get a good understanding of the current skill set and gap.
- Conduct a small training session to introduce the new Service Map and ensure that there is a strong service / sales culture in place.
- Roll out the new program to the rest of the sales / service team.
- Mystery shop various sales and service staff and review the progress of the new service map.
- Conduct follow up training.
- Creating new habits is the key to success and regular assessment, training and follow up are the best ways to reinforce positive change.
- Management will be encouraged to lead by example and support the program's importance at all times.
- If implemented properly this program has the potential to significantly improve sales conversions from browsing customers.
For Sales Training Sydney, Australia wide or International training
Contact Us or Call 02 9824-5660 for more information.
Select Training also offer: